Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Unsolved Mysteries

The mystery of JeanBenet Ramsey. The death of this miniature beauty queen is an unsolved mystery from the early nineties.  I find this crime fascinating considering I believe that the finger is easily pointed to the parents but detectives were unable find any evidence that could definitely pin it on the parents. The multiple theories that have circulated and shot down were all somewhat far-fetched compared to the parent view. I think that the JeanBenet Ramsey unsolved mystery is one that will always be an enigma.

The second unsolved mystery I chose is the Natalee Holloway case in the Bahamas.  This is similar to that of the JeanBenet Ramsey in that they accused suspects are all but guilty. But in today's society that shadow of a doubt keeps many guilty parties out of jail. I believe this is a large reason as to why we as a society are so drawn to mysteries both solved and unsolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment