Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Unsolved Mysteries/ Crimes

The first one I choose is The Zodiac. I have been interested in him since I heard of him. He was so clever with the letters he sent into the newspaper and still never got caught. The case eventually got closed because the killings stopped after their one suspect died. They were so close to solving the mystery, but yet so far away. Plus the movie is really good!

The second mystery I choose is the Black Dahlia. I just recently found out who she was from watching the show American Horror Story. But I do not know who would do that to someone, She could have been a star and never got a chance. Although she became famous from her death, I don't think that's what she had in mind. I do not know why i'm so intrigued by her case, but I wish they would have figured out who did it. It was a very cruel thing to do. I also have yet to watch the movie, but I plan too in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment