Sunday, February 17, 2013

Detectives of Today

One of my guilty pleasures is Vampire Diaries, I believe that the main characters in this show are detectives of today. Damon, Stefan, and Elena. They search for the answers of the vampires that are after them and what needs to be done to stop them. Each episode they look at clues that lead them to the right answers. I believe that they are detectives of today.



Another group of individuals I see at detectives of today, is the cast of Criminal Minds. Every episode they need to look into clues to solve a crime. Each one of them have a different way of viewing the evidence and a different set of skills that help them come to a conclusion of what the crime is and who the criminal is. To me, each cast member is a detective in one way or another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment