Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Two Detectives

When asked to give two examples of detectives today i thought i would relate them to myself. The first example would be my mother. I think she is a detective because she finds out everything. I could never lie to her because i know, from previous experiences, she will find out. I always hear people say they have eyes in the back of their head; sometimes i think my mother really does. My second example would be my major, psychology. I want to go into some sort of counselling. I think psychologists are detectives because they have to help someone get to the root of their problem. They have to help clients discover what route is best to take in a situation or help them figure out why they're going through what has all of a sudden come upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment