Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unsolved Mysteries and Crimes

The first unsolved mystery I find fascinating is the colony of Roanoke vanishing with out a trace. This fascinates me because I have such a curiosity of what happened to them. Why were there no bodies found? Why did they leave? Why did so many of their possessions, houses, and supplies left behind? Also, there isn't even a reasonable solution as to why they left.

The second unsolved mystery I find fascinating is the vanishings in the Bermuda Triangle. Though it is not as surprising as the disappearance of the people of Roanoke it is quite an interesting mystery of how so many ships and people just vanished. This is fascinating to me because I cannot believe people would continue to venture into these parts of the ocean, especially before we utilized radar, sonar, and GPS tracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment