Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2 Mysteries



1.      The Zodiac
2.      Bigfoot

I find these two fascinating for two completely different reasons. I think the Zodiac Killer is fascinating in a terrible and dark sort of way. The fact that someone so smart and methodical could be capable of such terrible killings is interesting from a physiological stand point but also sad. He taunted police of decades and left encrypted messages like the one below in a news paper:
“I LIKE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN IT IS MORE FUN THAN KILLING WILD GAME IN THE FORREST BECAUSE MAN IS THE MOST DANGEROUE ANAMAL OF ALL TO KILL SOMETHING GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH A GIRL THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAE WHEN I DIE I WILL BE REBORN IN PARADICE AND THEI HAVE KILLED WILL BECOME MY SLAVES I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL TRY TO SLOI DOWN OR ATOP MY COLLECTIOG OF SLAVES FOR MY AFTERLIFE EBEORIETEMETHHPITI”
Bigfoot is fascinating because it is something that every ounce of reason tells you isn’t real but you can’t help but wonder. There is the video recording of a hairy beast walking on two legs by a river which experts (according to a Discovery Chanel show I watched) say is not a man. Also Bigfoot is scene by people who don’t believe and aren’t going out of their way to look for them. I think it’s fascinating that so many people have claimed to see this beast and we have nothing to show for it. If anything its fascinating how gullible and dumb humanity can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment