Sunday, February 17, 2013

Current Detectives

Gibbs from the popular TV show, NCIS is a current detective. What makes him so popular, I have found is that he takes charge and he tells the other team members what needs done. He possesses authority. He also has many years of experience (the TV show shares) and he is also always ahead of everyone else in his thinking process. I asked my roommates what they thought of the show and they said that they liked when Gibbs wackes DiNozzo on the head all the time... I think that says something about his character.
My favorite detective show is Law and Order: SVU (Special Victims Unit). The detective on there that I find the most intriguing is Olivia Benson. I think she is popular because she does her job well. She may not always be the one to figure out everything or be the first to figure out everything, but she puts her whole heart into her work. She is compassionate to all victims in all situations. She is also determined to get to the bottom of things. She also makes a lot of  sacrifices... she is not married and hardly has time for a romantic life because she is out there fighting for justice in the broken world where sex crimes happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment