Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unsolved murder



"Gail Matthews and her 5-year-old daughter, Tamara Berkheiser, slain late Sept. 1 or early Sept. 2, 1994, in their home in the 800 block of Center Street. Matthews, 23, died as a result of strangulation, multiple stab wounds, sexual assault and blunt trauma. Berkheiser died from strangulation, according to the county coroner's report." This case is important to me because my dad was a cop in Williamsport with this happened. The case is especially close to his heart and he worked on trying to solve it. The case is still unsolved and there is a candle lit ceremony in the city every year for the two girls. I know my dad will think about this case everyday till it is solved. 


"JonBenet Ramsays was a six-year-old girl known for her participation in beauty pageants in the United States. She was found murdered in the basement of her parents’ home in Boulder, Colorado, nearly eight hours after she was reported missing." This case has always intrigued me. Such a young glamorous life ended so quickly. No one knows who it could have been. It also bothers me that her parents were not there at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment