Sunday, February 24, 2013

unsolved crimes/mysteries


           One example of an unsolved crime is the zodiac killer. This mystery fascinates me because the killer taunted the police by sending letters and cryptograms to various newspapers.  I still can’t believe the police could not arrest the zodiac killer. The zodiac killer claimed to kill 37 people.  

 

            Another example of an unsolved mystery is the D.B Cooper hijacking. This crime fascinates me because D.B Cooper’s body was never found so there is still a chance he might have pulled off the crime of the century. It also fascinates me that this criminal never used violence to get what he wanted. He used threats to get his money but never actually went through with them. I’d like to think that D.B Cooper got away with this crime and is living in paradise on a beach in a foreign country.

No comments:

Post a Comment