Monday, January 21, 2013

Heroes and Knights of today

I would say a hero becomes a hero by being selfless. Someone who is worried about others before himself. I would also say that someone may become a hero because of there ability to get along well with others. If a person cannot not get along with others, people will not consider him/her a hero. They have to show they are worthy of such a position. Heroes receive their title from people they have helped or have left an impression on. If they cannot get along with others they will never reach that title.

 The equivalent to a knight for me today would have to be my father. He has been through so much and is a very selfless, loving and kind man. He is also the most fearless man I have ever met. He has served his country as a soldier, a police officer and a firefighter. He has helped many people and has still been able keep a family together and he does not ask for anything in return. If I meet anyone like him I would also consider him/her a hero as well. I believe heroes can be found every where not just in the movies and books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment