Tuesday, April 2, 2013

unexpected Heros


An Unexpected hero to me is Jacob Lunders he is from my hometown and his story starts off as your average high school kid on his way home from basketball practice. But there’s a little bit of a twist. On his way home he got in car accident that left him paralyzed from about the chest line down. Just like that his senior year and senior season of basketball were stripped from him he woke up with no reclection of what happened but it felt like a nightmare. Since that day I’ve been told so many things I couldn’t or can’t do. And on that same day my journey to prove all of those people wrong started as well. I’m in the beginning stages of working to be a public speaker and to show kids that no matter what is thrown at you, you can overcome it. I’d love to be able to travel all over the country to be that little spark in a kids life. He now goes around to schools and speaks about sade driving and talks about his experience.

Ted Williams another unexpected hero is from cleveland, OH he was a por man living on the streets until one day he talked to someone and they told him he had the voice to make an excellent radio speaker he now goes about and helps homeless shelters and helps point people in the right direction his name is Ted Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment