Sunday, April 28, 2013

English 235 Heroes

When I first signed up for this class I was a little concerned because I didn't know how it would go or how I would like it. But looking back on it, I am happy I did sign up for this class and whether I knew it or not I did learn a lot about the differences of literature. Usually when you watch a lot of movies in a certain class people will get bored but that never happened at all in this class, our choices of movies where interesting even for someone like me who is not that interested in some of the specific genres we watched. I have never saw the movie The Princess Bride, nor would I have ever if I hadn't taken this class, but I really enjoyed it and found myself watching it this weekend when it was on television. So overall I did enjoy this class and would recommend others who are not that interested in literature to take the class, and I guarantee you will find yourself watching these movies on your own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment