Sunday, April 28, 2013

Media in the Classroom

This class was not at all what I expected when I registered for a English Literature class, I was expecting books upon books of reading and lengthy papers to be written.  But instead I found myself in a weird hybrid literature/film-viewing class which I really enjoyed.  As a senior I have had a lot of classes by now and this was for sure the class with the most media usage in it, and I would honestly have to say it kept my attention very well and I really liked the formatting of the class. I found an article online about the use of media in the college classroom and I read it and I think it was very fitting for this class as I think back over what we have done this semester.

http://harvardmagazine.com/2009/11/new-media-transform-college-classes

No comments:

Post a Comment