Monday, April 29, 2013

English 235

I thoroughly enjoyed this class. The movies and selected readings fit the class perfectly and made a 3 hour class interesting. Heroes in Lit is a class I looked forward to because Dr. Jamie always made it fun and no matter what the subject was that we talked about in class, she always makes it relate. The viewings were wonderful because they opened my eyes to films and shows I've never seen before as well as the books we read which made me want to explore other styles of writing and literature. The multi-genre projects were a bit tricky at times but overall I feel it really challenged us to make that connection that Dr. Jaime stresses so much and I feel they are very essential to the class as well. Overall I would suggest this to other students who need or want to take a lit class.

No comments:

Post a Comment