Monday, April 29, 2013

My hero

This class has definitely had me thinking about heroes but not the kind that can scale walls and fly from roof top to roof top. No my heroes are my parents. This august they will have been married 25 years. I cannot say it was the a perfect 25 years but they have taught me everything I know. My dad is probably the person I look up to the most. He is not only strong and fearless but he is an amazing follower of Christ.  He has taught me that there is nothing more important than than my relationship with God. He tells me his past and is honest with me about things that he did. I know that I can talk to him about anything and he will always be there and support me. No supernatural hero can replace the loving kindness of a father. He is and always will be my hero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment