Saturday, April 27, 2013

Heroes in Literature

When I signed up for this class I didn't know what to expect and on the first day of class I was couldn't believe what I was hearing.  This class has been one of my favorites because of the amount I learned and the fun I had at the same time.  It was such a relaxed atmosphere that I was able to learn more and get more from the class than I think I would have if it were a typical Literature class.  Learning about heroes in all the different ways they can be perceived is something that I keep challenging myself to find daily.  Something that I think should be different would be the multi-genre projects.  Instead of having so many I would make it a big project at the end of the year on all of the material learned through the class.  Other than I loved everything about this class and hope it is still available in the future =]

No comments:

Post a Comment