Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Hero

My grandfather is my hero. He passed away 4 years ago, it was honestly the worst day of my life. He was the srongest man I ever knew, he worked through the pain of his knees and and the heat of the sun. He had recently had one knee replacement and had started to go back to work and started to go back to the farm. The farm was one of his favorite places to be. He was a few months shy of retireing from work before he passed away. He was also one of the hardest working men I ever knew. He worked all of his life for everything he had, he took great care of my grandmother and the rest of my family. He passed away from a heart attack at the farm, it was so sudden. We all miss him so much everyday! I chose to write about him becuase it related to the subject of the class "heros". My grandfather is my Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment